All referrals should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Referral form for diabetic foot attack (September 2019)
- Swindon Community Diabetes Service (Feb 2018)
- Criteria for referral to the Community Diabetes Service
- Podiatry Foot Clinic at Great Western Hospital
- Podiatry Referral Form (Dec 2017)
- Community Diabetes Referral Form (Feb 2018)
- Desmond Referral Form Newly Diagnosed (Feb 2018)
- Desmond referral form for ongoing (Feb 2018)
- Adult Weight Management Referral Criteria (the criteria are the same for both the below courses)
- Live Well Referral Form (June 2018)
- Wiltshire Wildlife Wellbeing Referral Form & Risk Screen
- Swindon Diabetes Preconception Care Pathway_June 2018
- Swindon Diabetes Unplanned Pregnancy Pathway_June 2018
- Swindon Community Diabetes Service leaflet (November 2019)
Healthcare professionals looking for information on the diabetic foot ulcer pathway risk assessment and referral process are encouraged to refer to the DM Foot Ulcer Pathway, that has been updated in light of the coronavirus outbreak and has been shared with GP practices.